BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Facts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hi, my name's Tiffany and I'm a 15 year old freshman at James River High, my best friend Alexa and I decided to do something one day. We didn't really have an idea, but we sat, and looked at the floor, and tried to figure out what to do. Then, the image of my grandmother crossed my mind, she had recently passed. The idea of death occurred to me, the thought of life in general surpassed me. I looked up at Alexa, and said " Alexa were going to die."
She replies, "Yes, were dying by the second."
I said, "Yeah, then why are we just sitting?"
Then the catalyst occurred, we decided to do more than what we were. Though we are very young, we weren't sure when we would die, and didn't want to go having done nothing.
Because who knows what tomorrow brings.
So, we made a huge list of goals, and ambitions, and adopted the mentality of not caring what people think, it's what we think. Now we are starting a project of helping out our community, and helping ourselves to completing or dreams, and things we have always wanted to do. So this is our blog, about us completing what we want, and living our lives.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What an awesome idea for a blog! Thanks for sharing it with me.

In this lifetime said...

Thanks for commenting, we love to hear other people's ideas and thoughts so feel free to comment any time in the future :)!
-Tiffany, Alexa, and Vania